My phone got wet totally, will l be able to get Face recognition back only thing not working!

My phone 12 mini got totally wet the only item

not working is face 🆔 can you help?

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 3, 2023 2:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2023 2:44 PM

This Support article is specific to seeing a 'disabled' Face ID alert, and explains what to do when you see that notice or an issue with the TrueDepth camera. --> If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

Unless a software update solves the problem you may need to have Apple take a look at your device. Use this link to set up an appointment —> Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2023 2:44 PM in response to DogJax

This Support article is specific to seeing a 'disabled' Face ID alert, and explains what to do when you see that notice or an issue with the TrueDepth camera. --> If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

Unless a software update solves the problem you may need to have Apple take a look at your device. Use this link to set up an appointment —> Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

My phone got wet totally, will l be able to get Face recognition back only thing not working!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.