My iPhone is stolen but I can’t find it on find my iPhone app

On 27th of July my iPhone has stolen and I marked my iPhone as lost in iCloud. After 2 days a fake sms came to my another idevice that my iPhone has been found and there was a link. I taped on the link and after that I saw that my stolen iPhone is removed from my account. What can I do now ? I have the IMEI and the box of the iPhone but I can’t access by Apple ID

iPhone 5s

Posted on Aug 4, 2023 3:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2023 4:09 AM

This support article has a list of things to do if your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen. --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

If Find My iPhone is offline or not working, read this Apple Support article to get help; e.g., when you don't see your device listed, or you see an unexpected device or an alert that says your device is offline. --> If Find My is offline or not working - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2023 4:09 AM in response to meysam166

This support article has a list of things to do if your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen. --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

If Find My iPhone is offline or not working, read this Apple Support article to get help; e.g., when you don't see your device listed, or you see an unexpected device or an alert that says your device is offline. --> If Find My is offline or not working - Apple Support

My iPhone is stolen but I can’t find it on find my iPhone app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.