not able to find applications folder on sidebar

I have tried finder preferences sidebar and have checked the box for applications and have ticked the box

It still does not add applications to my sidebar

thank you for your help in advance

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.4

Posted on Aug 4, 2023 8:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2023 3:09 AM

Is certainly works here in Ventura 13.5

First image is Finder >> Setting

2nd Image is what I get in Finder with above enabled

1 - Restart in Safe Mode. This will perform a Disk Repair, clear cache files and only load Apple Software, extensions and fonts. The boot up will be slow and can take some time - Normal.

2 - Safe Mode will also eliminate Third Party Software, extensions and drivers from loading. It will only load the Minimum amount of Core Apple Processes to allow the the computer to function at a reduced Level of Performance 

3 - Does the issue present in this mode ?

4 - Sometimes a Safe Boot followed by a Normal Boot will just put things right.🤞

2nd image

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2023 3:09 AM in response to uselessoncomputer

Is certainly works here in Ventura 13.5

First image is Finder >> Setting

2nd Image is what I get in Finder with above enabled

1 - Restart in Safe Mode. This will perform a Disk Repair, clear cache files and only load Apple Software, extensions and fonts. The boot up will be slow and can take some time - Normal.

2 - Safe Mode will also eliminate Third Party Software, extensions and drivers from loading. It will only load the Minimum amount of Core Apple Processes to allow the the computer to function at a reduced Level of Performance 

3 - Does the issue present in this mode ?

4 - Sometimes a Safe Boot followed by a Normal Boot will just put things right.🤞

2nd image

not able to find applications folder on sidebar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.