Delete game token history from Account Settings

Hi, is it possible to delete/hide your purchase history in your account settings? I don’t need to delete/hide purchased apps. I need to delete/hide purchased game tokens that were made inside the apps.

For example, when you go into settings, click on “Media/purchases” scroll down to “Purchase History” and it shows you all of the subscriptions or apps that are purchased, it also shows game token purchases that I need hidden. Everything I look up to help me with only talks about delete/hiding the actual app purchases but I don’t need that. I need the purchases that are made inside the game hidden or deleted. Please help a sister out!

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 4, 2023 10:12 PM

3 replies

Aug 5, 2023 6:24 AM in response to Stephmayno82

Stephmayno82 wrote:

This is just for the actual apps still. I’m trying to figure out how to hide the in-app purchases.

No way I’m aware of.

Fundamentally, this situation seems to involve a shared, compromised, Apple ID.

Using separate Apple IDs will avoid this. That with or without the use of Family Sharing, too.

Depending on the details of the sharing, changing the device passcode might suffice.

Or—if this is an Apple ID of a minor and involving a parent or guardian that has demanded access—doing what the parent or guardian demands until no longer a minor, and then going low or no contact.

But for sharing access to an iPhone, sharing seldom ends well.

Send your enhancement here: Product Feedback - Apple

Delete game token history from Account Settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.