I need urgent help, how I retrieve all my photos from iPhone 11, my phone is destroyed and I checked the in icloud but I can’t find it, how I retrieve it???

I need urgent help, how I retrieve all my photos from iPhone 11, my phone is destroyed and I checked the in icloud but I can’t find it, how I retrieve it???

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 5, 2023 6:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2023 6:43 AM

If you went to www.icloud.com and signed in with your Apple ID and Password and you did not find your photos there, this means you didn't sync photos with iCloud. So, if your iPhone is destroyed, the ONLY hope you have for getting your photos back is if you routinely backed up your iPhone. If you didn't backup your iPhone, your photos are gone as there is no place to get them back from. If you did routinely backup your iPhone, when you get a new iPhone, you'll be able to set up that new iPhone from your most recent backup.

The time to worry about NOT losing data is before something bad happens.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2023 6:43 AM in response to Deepydeeps16

If you went to www.icloud.com and signed in with your Apple ID and Password and you did not find your photos there, this means you didn't sync photos with iCloud. So, if your iPhone is destroyed, the ONLY hope you have for getting your photos back is if you routinely backed up your iPhone. If you didn't backup your iPhone, your photos are gone as there is no place to get them back from. If you did routinely backup your iPhone, when you get a new iPhone, you'll be able to set up that new iPhone from your most recent backup.

The time to worry about NOT losing data is before something bad happens.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.