You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to install OFIYAA P2 S Tri Screen

I am trying to install OFIYAA P2 S Tri Screen on my MacBook Pro (13", M2, 2022, macOS Ventura 13.2.1). After I set up the screens, and connect the USB C cable, it asks me to "Please install the driver". After I "successfully" complete the installation, and restart the device, I am back to the same beginning. It asks me -- again -- to "Please install the driver". In the installation of the "driver", I notice that it skips the "driver select" section, and it does not install the necessary software. Can you offer some guidance on how to proceed so it does not skip the "driver select" section of the installation?

Thanks

MacBook Pro (M2, 2022)

Posted on Aug 5, 2023 11:17 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 10:52 AM

It seems that this support request is best handled by the manufacturer OFiyaa.

They do mention that the “P2 Pro” version of their product is needed for M1 and M2 Macs.

• “P2” works with almost any laptop: Universal accessories can easily connect to any laptop, except MacBooks with M1 or M2 chips. To make MacBooks compatible with our products, please check out the P2 upgrade: OFIYAA P2 PRO.
2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 7, 2023 10:52 AM in response to Balam1984

It seems that this support request is best handled by the manufacturer OFiyaa.

They do mention that the “P2 Pro” version of their product is needed for M1 and M2 Macs.

• “P2” works with almost any laptop: Universal accessories can easily connect to any laptop, except MacBooks with M1 or M2 chips. To make MacBooks compatible with our products, please check out the P2 upgrade: OFIYAA P2 PRO.

Trying to install OFIYAA P2 S Tri Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.