Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

My cord was working fine with my 2023 Hyundai Elantra then all of a sudden it stop working

My Apple CarPlay was working fine and all of a sudden it stopped working. This is a brand new iPhone 14 Pro Max and a brand new 2023 model car. It charges my phone, but CarPlay will not connect. I keep getting accessories not supported message.

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 5, 2023 8:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2023 9:00 PM

If your iPhone isn't detected by CarPlay, make sure that CarPlay isn't restricted. Go to Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions. If Content & Privacy Restrictions is on, tap Allowed Apps, and make sure that CarPlay is enabled. Go to Settings > General > CarPlay, tap your car, then tap Forget This Car.

If you need help with CarPlay - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2023 9:00 PM in response to Tonykeyz713

If your iPhone isn't detected by CarPlay, make sure that CarPlay isn't restricted. Go to Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions. If Content & Privacy Restrictions is on, tap Allowed Apps, and make sure that CarPlay is enabled. Go to Settings > General > CarPlay, tap your car, then tap Forget This Car.

If you need help with CarPlay - Apple Support

My cord was working fine with my 2023 Hyundai Elantra then all of a sudden it stop working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.