iphone 14 pro max battery

i got my 14 pro max when it first released. it had amazing battery life for awhile up until 2 months ago.. i have every little trick people say to help the battery life but my phone dies SO quickly. i checked , my battery capacity is already at 94% , my boyfriend got the same one as me , at the same time and we both have our settings the same.. his capacity is still 100%. my phone is just about dead by 3pm with not much usage. when my phone charges to 100% i unplug it, i got back to sleep for a few hours, wake up with 2 notifications and my phones at 35%. i understand if it was draining even 20% but for it to drain 70% while not even being used is horrible. what do i do?

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 6, 2023 5:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2023 5:54 AM

The measure of battery health deterioration/drainage is subjective and can vary depending on individual usage patterns and not iOS version updates. There is no universal standard to determine whether the battery health deterioration/drainage is normal or abnormal because it heavily relies on how the battery is used and maintained.

Protect & Prolong the Life of your iPhone's Battery:

1. About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch ...
  2. Batteries - Maximising Performance - Apple (IN)
  3. iPhone Battery and Performance

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 6, 2023 5:54 AM in response to ameliajayne126

The measure of battery health deterioration/drainage is subjective and can vary depending on individual usage patterns and not iOS version updates. There is no universal standard to determine whether the battery health deterioration/drainage is normal or abnormal because it heavily relies on how the battery is used and maintained.

Protect & Prolong the Life of your iPhone's Battery:

1. About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch ...
  2. Batteries - Maximising Performance - Apple (IN)
  3. iPhone Battery and Performance

iphone 14 pro max battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.