Little green light on lower screen

Hi there, I recently dropped my iPhone 11 pro and now there is a little green laser like dot near the bottom of my screen. Does anybody know what this is or how to fix it? Tried restarting but it still only appears when the screen is on. Ideally, don’t want to have to get a new screen. Thanks

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 2:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 5:19 AM

Get a Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

When you encounter issues with your Apple devices, the Genius Bar at Apple Retail Stores is the go-to place for expert assistance. The Genius Bar is staffed by knowledgeable Apple employees, often referred to as "Geniuses," who can diagnose and resolve a wide range of hardware and software-related problems. To ensure personalized attention and a convenient visit, Apple provides the option to schedule a Genius Bar Reservation.

Contact Genius Bar.

Manage Reservations - My Reservations - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2023 5:19 AM in response to gm0nz

Get a Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

When you encounter issues with your Apple devices, the Genius Bar at Apple Retail Stores is the go-to place for expert assistance. The Genius Bar is staffed by knowledgeable Apple employees, often referred to as "Geniuses," who can diagnose and resolve a wide range of hardware and software-related problems. To ensure personalized attention and a convenient visit, Apple provides the option to schedule a Genius Bar Reservation.

Contact Genius Bar.

Manage Reservations - My Reservations - Apple

Little green light on lower screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.