Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

How do I take a credit card off my Apple account that says I have a subscription to that card that’s supposed to come off and I have no idea what that subscription is

I’m trying to take a credit card off of my Apple account and it keeps saying that I have some pending payment coming out but I don’t know what that could be

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 7:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 7:10 AM

To find out how to remove a payment method, and what to do if you can't remove your last payment method or use no payment method with your Apple ID, read this article --> Remove a payment method from your Apple ID - Apple Support

Ongoing subscriptions and Family Sharing organizers must always have a payment method present. To edit the cards used for those you may need to first add the new card and make it the primary payment method before removing the old card (see: If you need to change or update your Apple ID payment method - Apple Support ).

Read this support article for directions about how to see your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store [mobile device, computer, or web] --> View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2023 7:10 AM in response to AnnieMF70

To find out how to remove a payment method, and what to do if you can't remove your last payment method or use no payment method with your Apple ID, read this article --> Remove a payment method from your Apple ID - Apple Support

Ongoing subscriptions and Family Sharing organizers must always have a payment method present. To edit the cards used for those you may need to first add the new card and make it the primary payment method before removing the old card (see: If you need to change or update your Apple ID payment method - Apple Support ).

Read this support article for directions about how to see your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store [mobile device, computer, or web] --> View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

Aug 7, 2023 7:12 AM in response to AnnieMF70

See -> Remove a payment method from your Apple ID

Remove a payment method from your Apple ID - Apple Support

⤵️

If you can't remove a payment method

If you have subscriptions like iCloud+, have an unpaid balance, or you use purchase sharing, you must keep at least one payment method on file.

If you still need help, get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance.

How do I take a credit card off my Apple account that says I have a subscription to that card that’s supposed to come off and I have no idea what that subscription is

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.