why are Adobe and T-mobile certificate on Mac book pro M1 marked as not trusted

I recently switched to T-mobile as my carrier on my phone and several iPads and I also installed Adobe premier and Adobe photoshop with which I have a subscription. When I looked in the keychain the certificates from both T-mobile and Adobe were marked as not trusted. Any reason why?

MacBook Pro 16″

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 2:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 6:37 PM

wsalameh wrote:

I recently switched to T-mobile as my carrier on my phone and several iPads and I also installed Adobe premier and Adobe photoshop with which I have a subscription. When I looked in the keychain the certificates from both T-mobile and Adobe were marked as not trusted. Any reason why?

Good question for T-Mobile and Adobe.

See if there is some software update. If in doubt refer to the developers website:

Support/Help/FAQ/known issues/compatibility /updates...

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.5

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2023 6:37 PM in response to wsalameh

wsalameh wrote:

Good question for T-Mobile and Adobe.

See if there is some software update. If in doubt refer to the developers website:

Support/Help/FAQ/known issues/compatibility /updates...

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.5

why are Adobe and T-mobile certificate on Mac book pro M1 marked as not trusted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.