Constant reboots on my iPhone 12

I have issues with my iPhone 12. It is on boot loops and now stuck in restore screen. I have tried the Mac recovery mode to see if I can update the software but failed. Any solution to fix this issue ?

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 4:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 4:28 PM

Tjxvr Said:

"Constant reboots on my iPhone 12: I have issues with my iPhone 12. It is on boot loops and now stuck in restore screen. I have tried the Mac recovery mode to see if I can update the software but failed. Any solution to fix this issue ?"

-------

Being Stuck in a Boot Loop:

Refer to my User Tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2023 4:28 PM in response to Tjxvr

Tjxvr Said:

"Constant reboots on my iPhone 12: I have issues with my iPhone 12. It is on boot loops and now stuck in restore screen. I have tried the Mac recovery mode to see if I can update the software but failed. Any solution to fix this issue ?"

-------

Being Stuck in a Boot Loop:

Refer to my User Tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - Apple Support

Aug 7, 2023 6:15 PM in response to Tjxvr

Tjxvr Said:

"Constant reboots on my iPhone 12: The problem with my phone is I cannot update in iPhone recovery mode. Towards the end of software update it shows error update ( this is after 10-15min of software update process)."

-------

Error Connecting to Apple's Severs:

There is an error connecting. to Apple's servers. So, try restarting your router by poking it off for 30 seconds, and then back on. If that does not work, then try this later on.

Constant reboots on my iPhone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.