Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SEARCH - Netflix programs a “no show” in AppleTV/Siri search

When i search (AppleTV+ or Siri search) on my Apple TV Netflix shows are not in the results. I have purchased a number of movies that are on Netflix.

Posted on Aug 8, 2023 3:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2024 4:32 AM

Apple should force streaming providers to intgrate. 😉

Similar questions

6 replies

Jan 24, 2024 4:56 PM in response to Bildos

Agreed! I mean maybe I don't fully understand the streaming business. But you would think that Netflix would want you to find shows on their service and watch it versus watching it on a competitor's service. Especially if you don't already subscribe to Netflix. I'd also think they would want those streaming numbers since they are pushing their cheaper ads included option.

If anything I would think Apple would be the one who didn't want it to show up. My mother just paid $30 for the first season of Gilmore Girl's because when she searched it the only option that showed up was to purchase it thru iTunes. Told her don't waste the money on the rest, you just have to go to the Netflix app and search.

SEARCH - Netflix programs a “no show” in AppleTV/Siri search

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.