My Apple account has been disabled in the App Store

I can’t buy any apps because my account has been disabled in the Apple store and iTunes I’m trying to put a new credit card in, but it says that my account is closed and I have to call you up to re-open it. There was a double claim on a purchase that I made, and they told me that I had to take it up with the Apple store so I close my account and I got a new account and I’m trying to put that in but it will not take it

iPhone 14 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 8, 2023 7:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2023 7:24 AM

There's a problem with your iTunes Store account information which can't be fixed from your end. Click here and contact Apple Support when they're open; if the link doesn't have an option for your country, use this form.

(242938)

4 replies

Aug 8, 2023 7:29 AM in response to Salvatorecannoli

Please enable my iTunes account an apple pay account that was an issue with the charge so it’s been resolved and I have a new credit card that I’m trying to put the numbers in and it keeps on saying that my accounts are closed and disabled so please enable them so I could purchase apps and pay existing purchases. Thank you very much.

My Apple account has been disabled in the App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.