Related Article: Make purchases using Apple Pay

help with transactions not showing in apple wallet

I use my nationwide debit card through my apple wallet. The transactions are accepted but do not show up in the card window. I have spoken to Nation-wide and they could not help me.

Posted on Aug 8, 2023 9:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2023 9:43 AM

Details transactions will appear in the statement that the credit/debit card servicer issues. Some issuers include limited transaction details such as amount, transaction date and time. Detailed information such store location, number contact info etc does not appear with Apple Pay transactions. Some credit/debit card issuers do not include any transaction details.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2023 9:43 AM in response to Bogwoppit123

Details transactions will appear in the statement that the credit/debit card servicer issues. Some issuers include limited transaction details such as amount, transaction date and time. Detailed information such store location, number contact info etc does not appear with Apple Pay transactions. Some credit/debit card issuers do not include any transaction details.

help with transactions not showing in apple wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.