Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Why will Safari not accept my Bill payment with my bank today

I tried to use my Bank to do Bill Payment and my browser is Safari…it will not allow me to use it today..something about the cookies or tracking..and they are all right.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Aug 8, 2023 10:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2023 9:36 AM

Hi there duckyb18,

If you're unable to open a certain website in Safari, try working through the steps in this link to see if they resolve the issue for you: If Safari isn't loading websites or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If the issue persists and this isn't happening with any other websites, you'll want to reach out to the website owner or your bank for more assistance. They're best-equipped to help with how best to access their website and features of their website.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2023 9:36 AM in response to duckyb18

Hi there duckyb18,

If you're unable to open a certain website in Safari, try working through the steps in this link to see if they resolve the issue for you: If Safari isn't loading websites or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If the issue persists and this isn't happening with any other websites, you'll want to reach out to the website owner or your bank for more assistance. They're best-equipped to help with how best to access their website and features of their website.

Take care.

Why will Safari not accept my Bill payment with my bank today

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.