My iPhone 11 pro max keeps restarting

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 8, 2023 10:35 AM

5 replies

Aug 9, 2023 10:01 AM in response to shabir65

Hi shabir65,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand you are experiencing some unexpected restarts from your iPhone, and we're happy to help. Check out the resource below to help resolve unexpected performance issues like this.

1. Review the tips to resolve/improve iOS performance here: If your iPhone or iPad is running slow - Apple Support
  2. Update to the latest iOS to ensure you have the latest features and fixes: Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Thanks.

Aug 9, 2023 10:29 AM in response to Stevi_S

Hello dear madm/sir

I updated my iPhone about 12 days ago to iOS 16.6

it was working great on iOS 16.5

i updated it in a weak network

after the update it worked fine for a week but after a week it started to reboot randomly

it says in panic full "panicString": "panic(cpu 4 caller Oxfffffff01c14acd8): |"AppleSocHot: Hot Hot Hot

is this is a logicboard issue?

please answer me

if it’s a hardware issue what should i do ?

Aug 9, 2023 11:00 AM in response to karina184

🥹 i can’t because in my region there’s no official apple store or apple services

i live in Afghanistan

I worked hard for about 6 months

and I bought this second hand iPhone

at 460$

it was fine but after I updated it to iOS 16.6 the Logicboard got damaged i knew i lost my 460$ in just a month

i researched about it it’s the logicboard

and thank you for your kindness and reply

i know it’s gone because the problem is with the logicboard which is not possible to fix here in my country

wish you the best

My iPhone 11 pro max keeps restarting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.