Receiving threats from an iCloud account

Hi, I have received an sms message from an iCloud account, they have also hacked my Facebook account, this is how they got my number, they are threatening to send messages to my contacts on facebook, I have since deleted my Facebook account, can apple trace the iCloud account , any help would be appreciated

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 8, 2023 10:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2023 6:41 AM

They will tell him to go to apple.

Are there any other devices connected to your iCloud that you can change your password on?

I am sorry, after running in circles for MONTHS between the police, my carrier and Apple I had to change my carrier and phone number. It’s traumatizing and most (not all!) Apple associates will be equally as unhelpful.

[Edited by Moderator]

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2023 6:41 AM in response to muguy

They will tell him to go to apple.

Are there any other devices connected to your iCloud that you can change your password on?

I am sorry, after running in circles for MONTHS between the police, my carrier and Apple I had to change my carrier and phone number. It’s traumatizing and most (not all!) Apple associates will be equally as unhelpful.

[Edited by Moderator]

Receiving threats from an iCloud account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.