Actually I pay Apple service for son next subscription but son next subscription is not received because I had to mail and son x.com and they asked to me they are not receive your payment. I will check but I already paid to Apple service.

Posted on Aug 8, 2023 11:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2023 11:26 PM

Actually I paid Apple service for sun next subscription, but sun next subscription not receive my payment. I asked to complain sun next.com they ask to me they are not received your payment. So you check your payment first I check my payment and I paid to Apple service but they know registered to payment area and subscription area in my Apple ID. I attached detail proof in screenshot. Amount 489.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2023 11:26 PM in response to janani129

Actually I paid Apple service for sun next subscription, but sun next subscription not receive my payment. I asked to complain sun next.com they ask to me they are not received your payment. So you check your payment first I check my payment and I paid to Apple service but they know registered to payment area and subscription area in my Apple ID. I attached detail proof in screenshot. Amount 489.

Actually I pay Apple service for son next subscription but son next subscription is not received because I had to mail and son x.com and they asked to me they are not receive your payment. I will check but I already paid to Apple service.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.