itunes , my account, add money, windows 10 version 12.12.9.4 no longer see my balance on the top of the screen and cannot add money to Itunes

itunes , my account, add money, windows 10 version 12.12.9.4 no longer see my balance on the top of the screen when signed in and cannot add money to Itunes. A payment method has been saved in my AppleID. Not sure how to purchase any music from the Store at this point.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Aug 9, 2023 7:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2023 8:49 AM

no longer see my balance on the top of the screen when signed in

After you have signed in, you will see your Apple Account balance at the top right.

and cannot add money to Itunes.

On a Windows OS PC, from the top of the iTunes window, choose Account -> View My Account.

Sign in with your Apple ID, then click View Account.

Then scroll down a bit to Apple Account, there you will (also) see your Apple Account balance.

And on the right side you will see ( a blue link) Add Money.

Right click on it and select Open link.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2023 8:49 AM in response to Kimobrac22

no longer see my balance on the top of the screen when signed in

After you have signed in, you will see your Apple Account balance at the top right.

and cannot add money to Itunes.

On a Windows OS PC, from the top of the iTunes window, choose Account -> View My Account.

Sign in with your Apple ID, then click View Account.

Then scroll down a bit to Apple Account, there you will (also) see your Apple Account balance.

And on the right side you will see ( a blue link) Add Money.

Right click on it and select Open link.

itunes , my account, add money, windows 10 version 12.12.9.4 no longer see my balance on the top of the screen and cannot add money to Itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.