Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

How much does it cost to fix the cracked screen on iPad Air 2?

My niece wasn’t careful with her iPad and somehow it fall down and her iPad screen is cracked. I don’t have much money to pay for it, her parent doesn’t know about it. So I want to know much it will cost to fix it.

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Aug 9, 2023 2:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2023 2:02 PM

Click on this link for information about 'iPad Service and Repair' --> iPad Repair & Service - Apple Support

Go to:

How much will it cost?

Use the “Get an Estimate” tool to review potential costs if you get service directly from Apple.

For instructions on how to get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service click here --> Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

- "To protect your information and save time, follow these steps before you get service for your device."

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2023 2:02 PM in response to Asiangirl9

Click on this link for information about 'iPad Service and Repair' --> iPad Repair & Service - Apple Support

Go to:

How much will it cost?

Use the “Get an Estimate” tool to review potential costs if you get service directly from Apple.

For instructions on how to get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service click here --> Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

- "To protect your information and save time, follow these steps before you get service for your device."

How much does it cost to fix the cracked screen on iPad Air 2?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.