Spatial audio not working on AirPods Pro (2nd generation)

I recently purchased AirPods Pro, connected it to the iPhone 11, but could not turn on spatial audio - it says that it is not available. headphone firmware version - 5E135. The firmware version of the phone is 16.5.1 (c).

iPhone 11

Posted on Aug 10, 2023 7:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2023 7:15 PM

Aleks099 Said:

"Spatial audio not working on AirPods Pro (2nd generation): I recently purchased AirPods Pro, connected it to the iPhone 11, but could not turn on spatial audio - it says that it is not available. headphone firmware version - 5E135. The firmware version of the phone is 16.5.1 (c)."

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Troubleshooting Spacial Audio on AirPods:

Links that may Help:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2023 7:15 PM in response to Aleks099

Aleks099 Said:

"Spatial audio not working on AirPods Pro (2nd generation): I recently purchased AirPods Pro, connected it to the iPhone 11, but could not turn on spatial audio - it says that it is not available. headphone firmware version - 5E135. The firmware version of the phone is 16.5.1 (c)."

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Troubleshooting Spacial Audio on AirPods:

Links that may Help:

Aug 31, 2023 3:29 PM in response to IconikoCoratella

"Spatial audio not working on AirPods Pro (2nd generation): Everything worked until my airpods were replaced and updated from Apple Center

———-

Request Another Swapout:

Ask Apple if they are willing to let you try another swap out. Most certainly contact Apple, requesting assistance as to how to get this to work. Seems you were sold a faulty pair.

Spatial audio not working on AirPods Pro (2nd generation)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.