How to include Bulleted Lists as a Style in Pages

This has bugged me for many years of regular Pages use. I want to create a Style called Body Bullet which once set would include the Bullet points at the beginning of the paragraph without me having to reset them every time.

At the moment I can create the style, but when selecting it for another paragraph the Bullet points are not included, only the other aspects of the text.

Is there a way to do this?

Mac Studio (2022)

Posted on Aug 11, 2023 7:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2023 9:50 AM

Hi Basilisk2

To my knowledge this can't be done in the way you've described. Paragraph Styles are separate from Number & Bullet lists.

You've already created a custom Bulleted list so add that to the options in Numbers & Lists then assign a keyboard shortcut to make it easier to reuse your list style.

Hopefully someone will correct me (that happens a lot) and I'll learn something new as well. :)

Bob264

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2023 9:50 AM in response to Basilisk2

Hi Basilisk2

To my knowledge this can't be done in the way you've described. Paragraph Styles are separate from Number & Bullet lists.

You've already created a custom Bulleted list so add that to the options in Numbers & Lists then assign a keyboard shortcut to make it easier to reuse your list style.

Hopefully someone will correct me (that happens a lot) and I'll learn something new as well. :)

Bob264

How to include Bulleted Lists as a Style in Pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.