Apple Mail- I can "sort" my iCloud emails by date, but can't get the date to display(Ventura 13.4)

Using Mac Book Pro (Ventura 13.4) I save my emails in different folders on my iCloud account. When I open the folder to view saved emails, the date column does not appear. ( I have opted for "Show date and time" in VIEW; and the emails are sorted by date, but no date or time shows.)

See screen shot below

Mac Pro (2023)

Posted on Aug 11, 2023 11:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2023 11:26 AM

Like all lists in macOS, ctrl-click on the header and choose the columns you want to see. Drag them into the order you want.

Similar questions

4 replies

Aug 12, 2023 9:09 PM in response to Barney-15E

THANK YOU for responding…

That was a “right” answer but as you could see from the attached photo, the date column was already checked so it should have been able to be viewed.….

what actually happened was that the one of the columns that has a very large “width option” was so wide that it was hiding other columns that were supposed to be able to be viewed

or another way of stating it, the subject column was so unnecessarily wide that that date column was actually hidden behind it.

I had no idea a column could be made so large in that view that it would obscure or prevent other columns to be viewed…

live and learn

Apple Mail- I can "sort" my iCloud emails by date, but can't get the date to display(Ventura 13.4)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.