How to update the Software of my Macbook pro 13.3 2017 (MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 to the most recent version)

I recently acquired this macbook and the old high sierra system, it does not allow me to manually update or download applications from the Apple store, I want to solve this problem as soon as possible and be able to download the most recent version that is compatible with my Mac, I hope prompt response thank you very much.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13 HELP ME!!!!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Aug 11, 2023 1:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2023 4:48 PM

Ok, I’ll try, alexarcinis, but bear in mind I’m an Apple user here same as you, I don’t work for Apple and Apple doesn’t post/reply here;,so…..

go HERE to download various versions of the MacOS…

How to download and install macOS - Apple Support (CA)

you should also review the requirements for each version of the MacOS… what/which Mac works with it? And what/which ones don’t… when you find one that does, download and install it… i don’t know the year, model or kind of MacBook Pro 13” you have, i know almost nothing, apart from the fact you have one, you have Sierra/High Sierra and you want to update/upgrade it

Whew!!!

( coffee Time !! ☕️☕️

John B

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2023 4:48 PM in response to alexarcinis

Ok, I’ll try, alexarcinis, but bear in mind I’m an Apple user here same as you, I don’t work for Apple and Apple doesn’t post/reply here;,so…..

go HERE to download various versions of the MacOS…

How to download and install macOS - Apple Support (CA)

you should also review the requirements for each version of the MacOS… what/which Mac works with it? And what/which ones don’t… when you find one that does, download and install it… i don’t know the year, model or kind of MacBook Pro 13” you have, i know almost nothing, apart from the fact you have one, you have Sierra/High Sierra and you want to update/upgrade it

Whew!!!

( coffee Time !! ☕️☕️

John B

How to update the Software of my Macbook pro 13.3 2017 (MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 to the most recent version)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.