I am using a J5create USB to HDMI Multi-Monitor Adapter for a second monitor on my MacBook Air 2011 running Siera 10.12.6. It was working perfectly until I used MacKeeper to remove files that start up at LogIn. Can anyone help solve this issue?

I have downloaded the drivers again for the J5create USB to HDMI Multi-Monitor adapter but that did not fix the issue.

Earlier Mac models

Posted on Aug 12, 2023 5:56 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Aug 14, 2023 6:58 PM in response to mrbMacUser

mrbMacUser Said:

"I am using a J5create USB to HDMI Multi-Monitor Adapter for a second monitor on my MacBook Air 2011 running Siera 10.12.6. It was working perfectly until I used MacKeeper to remove files that start up at LogIn. Can anyone help solve this issue?: I have downloaded the drivers again for the J5create USB to HDMI Multi-Monitor adapter but that did not fix the issue."

-------

For reference...

Troubleshooting External Displays:

Some links that may help:

B. Mirror the Home Screen:

Hold Down: [command + F1]

That will mirror the Home Screen, and allow you to use it as if it were you laptop's screen.

I am using a J5create USB to HDMI Multi-Monitor Adapter for a second monitor on my MacBook Air 2011 running Siera 10.12.6. It was working perfectly until I used MacKeeper to remove files that start up at LogIn. Can anyone help solve this issue?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.