How do I get Apple Store money into my bank account

I somehow got $200 on a Apple Store gift card and it won’t let me redeem or transfer it into my direct bank account

iPhone 6s, iOS 11

Posted on Aug 12, 2023 9:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2024 11:52 PM

I purchased a apple gift card of $100 and I never used it so I want to refund my money back into my account

38 replies

Aug 12, 2023 9:29 AM in response to Erikatrip

See -> How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card

How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card – Apple Support (UK)

When redeeming a gift card, (1) the amount will be credited to your Apple Account balance and (2) then you need to set your Apple Account balance as your default payment.

(1) See -> Check your Apple Account balance

Check your Apple Account balance – Apple Support (UK)

(2) See -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID

Add a payment method to your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

If you already use your Apple Account balance, the Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card is automatically added to your Apple Account balance.

See also -> What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple Account balance

What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple Account balance – Apple Support (UK)

and ⤵️

• You can't use your Apple Account balance to send gifts or gift cards.
  • If you use Family Sharing, your family members can't spend your Apple Account balance. Funds that you add to your Apple Account balance are only available to you. Find out more about how purchases are billed to your Apple Account balance.
  • Some purchases might require you to have a credit card on file, even if you use your Apple Account balance to make the purchase.

If you still need help, get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

-----

See also:  If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

Beware of -> About Gift Card Scams -> About Gift Card Scams - Official Apple Support

-----

See -> Check your Apple Account balance -> Check your Apple Account balance – Apple Support (UK)

scroll to ⤵️

If you have an Apple Account balance that you can’t use

You can't redeem or return Apple Gift Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards or unused Apple ID balance for cash, except as required by law. If your jurisdiction allows the refund of redeemed gift balances, you can contact Apple Support to request a refund

When you contact Apple, include the following information:

•           Your Apple ID.

•           The refund amount.

•           Your current delivery address.

Aug 12, 2023 9:37 AM in response to Erikatrip

Erikatrip wrote:

I somehow got $200 on a Apple Store gift card and it won’t let me redeem or transfer it into my direct bank account

Correct. That transfer won’t happen. There is no means to transfer money from a gift card or an Apple ID balance away from Apple. The gift card or balance can be used for purchases and subscriptions acquired from or acquired via Apple, but cannot be transferred further. A balance also cannot be used to purchase further gift cards.

If you can’t redeem a gift card, contact Apple Gift Card Support:

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

Apr 21, 2024 7:35 AM in response to Foreverlivingsound

Foreverlivingsound wrote:

How do I get Apple gift Card money into my account please

Here is how to redeem an Apple Gift Card:

There is no means to transfer money from an Apple Gift Card or an Apple ID balance away from Apple. The gift card or balance can be used for purchases and subscriptions acquired from or acquired via Apple, but cannot be transferred further. A balance also cannot be used to purchase further gift cards.

Legal - iTunes Gift Cards and Codes - Apple

Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund (except as required by law); exchanged; resold; or used to purchase Gift Cards. Unused Associated Balances are not transferable.

Mar 15, 2024 8:52 AM in response to farrel132

farrel132 wrote:

How can I remove money from my Apple Card with my phone

Confusingly, an Apple Card is a credit card. Transfer the funds to your bank, or use the balance on a future bill.

As for an Apple Gift Card, there is no means to transfer money from an Apple Gift Card or an Apple ID balance away from Apple. The gift card or balance can be used for purchases and subscriptions acquired from or acquired via Apple, but cannot be transferred further. A balance also cannot be used to purchase further gift cards.

Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund (except as required by law); exchanged; resold; or used to purchase Gift Cards. Unused Associated Balances are not transferable.

Jan 22, 2024 8:37 AM in response to aezoblood

aezoblood wrote:

I want to order something from kappa in Amazon I can help me

There is no means to transfer money from an Apple Gift Card or an Apple ID balance away from Apple. The gift card or balance can be used for purchases and subscriptions acquired from or acquired via Apple, but cannot be transferred further. A balance also cannot be used to purchase further gift cards.

Feb 8, 2024 5:09 AM in response to annita228

annita228 wrote:

I bought apple voucher so now I want to pay my subscription but I don’t know how to do it

If you mean an Apple Gift Card, follow these steps to redeem the card to your Apple Account:

How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card - Apple Support

Payment for subscriptions and other item noted in this support article will first come from your Apple Account and if there is no longer money in there, then is will be charged to your payment method.

What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple Account balance - Apple Support

Feb 14, 2024 2:32 PM in response to Aoa3333

Aoa3333 wrote:

How do l redeem for cash Apple unused gift card?

Mar 27, 2024 2:37 PM in response to tdrgtr

tdrgtr wrote:

I have an Apple gift card I don’t need. How do I get cash

How do I get Apple Store money into my bank account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.