Documents folder

I have two Documents folders - one on my Mac Pro and one in the iCloud. Where can I find them both so I can click on and bring up one or the other?

MacBook Pro 15″, 12.6

Posted on Aug 12, 2023 2:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2023 2:25 PM

You can only access the Documents Folder locally on your Mac Pro. Open it by clicking on Finder and then on Documents in the Side Bar.

You can access the iCloud Folder on any device that is logged in with your Apple ID. Just open the file manager, Tap iCloud Drive > Documents.

If you want to sync the Documents Folders between your devices, follow this guide: Add your Desktop and Documents folders to iCloud | Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2023 2:25 PM in response to brucewindows7

You can only access the Documents Folder locally on your Mac Pro. Open it by clicking on Finder and then on Documents in the Side Bar.

You can access the iCloud Folder on any device that is logged in with your Apple ID. Just open the file manager, Tap iCloud Drive > Documents.

If you want to sync the Documents Folders between your devices, follow this guide: Add your Desktop and Documents folders to iCloud | Apple Support

Documents folder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.