Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to turn off email notifications on iCloud

How can I turn off email notifications on iCloud? When I access iCloud mail on my mac in Safari, I get endless popups letting me know about every single email I received. This is super annoying. I have seen a similar question from a user who was using Chrome. It isn't a browser issue; it's an iCloud issue.

MacBook Pro (M2, 2022)

Posted on Aug 12, 2023 7:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2023 8:15 PM

Sign in with your Apple ID and credentials at appleid.apple.com from a web browser , click on notification email .

If your Apple ID is exactly same as notification mail address , then mails will pop - up at www.icloud.com , you can change the mail address of notification , or remove it ( this is for security account information ) .

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2023 8:15 PM in response to Clif Ladd

Sign in with your Apple ID and credentials at appleid.apple.com from a web browser , click on notification email .

If your Apple ID is exactly same as notification mail address , then mails will pop - up at www.icloud.com , you can change the mail address of notification , or remove it ( this is for security account information ) .

Feb 7, 2024 7:29 AM in response to Bill Wynn

I am having the same issue. I cannot download apple mail on my work computer so the web version is my only solution to keep up with those emails. If the developers would spend literally just two minutes on that web app with an account used for personal stuff that gets a lot of junk email, they would fix this immediately. Even microsoft does a better job than this... sigh...

How to turn off email notifications on iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.