I can't update my MacBook Pro

I had to factory reset my MacBook for some reasons, and it automatically installed MacOS X Yosemite (10.10.5) and that's not the problem. I wanted to install MacOS Mojave but Safari was broken?? It would say "Safari can't open the page, because Safari can't establish a secure connection to the server (support.apple.com)"

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Aug 13, 2023 2:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2023 6:32 AM

Yurrae wrote:

I had to factory reset my MacBook for some reasons, and it automatically installed MacOS X Yosemite (10.10.5) and that's not the problem. I wanted to install MacOS Mojave but Safari was broken?? It would say "Safari can't open the page, because Safari can't establish a secure connection to the server (support.apple.com)"

ref:

If Safari doesn't open a page or work as expected on your ...

How to download macOS

How to download and install macOS - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2023 6:32 AM in response to Yurrae

Yurrae wrote:

ref:

If Safari doesn't open a page or work as expected on your ...

How to download macOS

How to download and install macOS - Apple Support

I can't update my MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.