How do I start a claim for screen damage on my iPhone with AppleCare+?

My iPhone screen had broken and I have apple care plus plan and I lost my box.so how can I claim please help me out

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 14, 2023 3:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2023 4:04 AM

If your iPhone screen is broken and you have an AppleCare+ plan, start by reaching out to Apple Support either through phone, chat, or visiting a store. Provide them with your iPhone's serial number and explain the situation. They will inform you about any charges associated with the repair and guide you on the next steps. You might need to back up your data and follow their instructions for packaging if you're sending your iPhone for mail-in repair. Once Apple receives your device, they'll repair or replace it based on the damage assessment. Throughout the process, Apple will keep you updated on the progress. Make sure to follow their instructions for receiving the repaired device.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2023 4:04 AM in response to diman225

If your iPhone screen is broken and you have an AppleCare+ plan, start by reaching out to Apple Support either through phone, chat, or visiting a store. Provide them with your iPhone's serial number and explain the situation. They will inform you about any charges associated with the repair and guide you on the next steps. You might need to back up your data and follow their instructions for packaging if you're sending your iPhone for mail-in repair. Once Apple receives your device, they'll repair or replace it based on the damage assessment. Throughout the process, Apple will keep you updated on the progress. Make sure to follow their instructions for receiving the repaired device.

How do I start a claim for screen damage on my iPhone with AppleCare+?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.