Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with Wifi on IPhone only, all other devices using wifi are working perfectly, ie TV, Laptop - please help/advise

Hi

The last week for no apparent reason my IPhone 13 (IOS 16.6) is running really slow or not at all when wi-fi is connected. Nb- This started happening before I updated to IOS 16.6.

It does not matter if it is my home wifi or wifi elsewhere.

Everything else running on the wifi is running absolutely fine.

Most of the time I am now having to turn wifi off in order to be able to use my phone.

Does anyone have any ideas s to why this is suddenly happening?

I am also noticing my battery is using up quicker than normal. I have closed down all open apps and restarted the phone on several occasions but nothing makes any difference.

Many thanks for any help!

:)

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 14, 2023 4:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2023 4:57 AM

Try Resetting your network settings

tap Settings > General > Transfer or Reset [Device] > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

This will also reset Wi-Fi networks and passwords, mobile data settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.

If this doesn't work, contact apple: Apple Support

Similar questions

4 replies

Feb 1, 2024 4:06 AM in response to Jayneehol75

Is your iPhone struggling to connect to Wi-Fi signals or establish a stable cellular connection? Resetting Network Settings on your iOS device can resolve the issue indefinitely.

Here's what you must do:

1. Launch the Settings app → Select General.
  2. Scroll down and tap Transfer or Reset iPhone.
  3. Choose Reset → Reset Network Settings.

Note: Resetting network settings doesn’t erase personal data. However, it’s always a good practice to have a recent backup, just in case.

Problem with Wifi on IPhone only, all other devices using wifi are working perfectly, ie TV, Laptop - please help/advise

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.