Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

I had apple pull $90 out of my account. I don’t know why and they won’t let me find out till I pay $1 refundable fee but they made my card unavailable probably because they took all the money out. So now what?

$9.99 was taken out of my account nine times in one day. Took all my money. What to do now? It won’t let me put my card in for the $1 to see about my account. Is this an Apple thing? Honestly I use Samsung for my phone. And after this I will always use android.

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Aug 15, 2023 11:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2023 8:33 AM

First, you are not addressing Apple here. This is an end user community. We have not access to Apple records, cannot give "official" answers, and it's no skin off our noses if you prefer Android. We don't get paid to do this.

I recommend starting here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

The most important part of that article is "View your purchase history." If Apple does NOT show a record of the charges in your history, it is very possible that scammers have gained access to your credit card or bank number and are pretending to be Apple. It happened to us.

If that is the case, only your CARD ISSUER or BANK can remedy it.

If Apple’s purchase history shows the purchase, continue with the instructions in that article. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2023 8:33 AM in response to treva150

First, you are not addressing Apple here. This is an end user community. We have not access to Apple records, cannot give "official" answers, and it's no skin off our noses if you prefer Android. We don't get paid to do this.

I recommend starting here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

The most important part of that article is "View your purchase history." If Apple does NOT show a record of the charges in your history, it is very possible that scammers have gained access to your credit card or bank number and are pretending to be Apple. It happened to us.

If that is the case, only your CARD ISSUER or BANK can remedy it.

If Apple’s purchase history shows the purchase, continue with the instructions in that article. 

I had apple pull $90 out of my account. I don’t know why and they won’t let me find out till I pay $1 refundable fee but they made my card unavailable probably because they took all the money out. So now what?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.