Tab key on Magic Keyboard will not move between cells in Numbers

Nor will the arrow keys allow me to move between cells. What might I be doing wrong?

Posted on Aug 15, 2023 3:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2023 3:32 PM

Make sure that in your Accessibility settings you have Full Keyboard Access turned OFF.

2 replies

Jan 16, 2024 1:30 PM in response to Tom Gewecke

Thanks for posting this. My Magic Trackpad got broken when a tornado demolished our house, though my MacMini and Magic Keyboard survived. I tried connecting an older touch pad and couldn't get it to work, but I figured out how to enable the Full Keyboard so that I could navigate and login the macOS and eventually I got the old touch pad to work. But I had completely forgotten about having enabled the Full Keyboard under accessibility and didn't realize that this was affecting the keyboard behavior in certain apps. I was considering buying another Magic Keyboard, but thought I'd do some research first and came across your answer. Thank you so much for posting this. You saved me from spending $199 for a new Magic Keyboard... 🤓

Tab key on Magic Keyboard will not move between cells in Numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.