Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

If I change my email associated with my APPLEid from my apple laptop do I have to sign out of all my OTHER apple devices first?

I want to change the email address of my Appleid. I plan to use my macos laptop to perform this task. I have two other apple devices associated with the same appleid. If I change my email to the appleid, do I need to sign out of the OTHER devices before I make this change?

MacBook Pro 13″

Posted on Aug 16, 2023 11:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2023 12:28 PM

In theory no, but if you do encounter issues read about what to do after [or before] you change your Apple ID email address or password - What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

1 reply

If I change my email associated with my APPLEid from my apple laptop do I have to sign out of all my OTHER apple devices first?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.