MLS season pass not working on Apple Tv

Although I do have a subscription to MLS Season Pass, and it is working properly on iphone, when trying to access on Apple TV, it says SUSCRIBE, as if I did not have a subscription? Apple TV is running the last version. If a click suscribe I get an error. (I was expecting some sort of message such as: there is an active subscription in this Apple 🥴)

Posted on Aug 19, 2023 7:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2023 2:54 AM

1. As the Apple TV box is a multi-user device, see if more than one account is registered with it, and if so, then see if the account with the MLS subscription is the active account at the moment of getting to watch MLS.
  2. Verify that your device has up-to-date system software, as MLS requires tvOS 16.2 or later on Apple TV.
  3. Else try force-quitting the TV app, then restart the device.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2023 2:54 AM in response to jdorrego2012

1. As the Apple TV box is a multi-user device, see if more than one account is registered with it, and if so, then see if the account with the MLS subscription is the active account at the moment of getting to watch MLS.
  2. Verify that your device has up-to-date system software, as MLS requires tvOS 16.2 or later on Apple TV.
  3. Else try force-quitting the TV app, then restart the device.

MLS season pass not working on Apple Tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.