School Wifi

Hello, Apple. I always have “unable to join the network” every time I want to connect to my school wifi. I’ve done a network reset but still can’t connect to wifi. Please help me, what should I do?

Posted on Aug 20, 2023 7:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2023 7:58 PM

shevamaharani Said:

"School Wifi: Hello, Apple. I always have 'unable to join the network' every time I want to connect to my school wifi. I’ve done a network reset but still can’t connect to wifi. Please help me, what should I do?"

-------

Troubleshooting School WiFi:

Seems no more than a matter of access. When it comes to college, take this up with the Web Master, as they are the one who manages the school's network. To find out who this is, look in the catalogue, or contact the Registrar.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2023 7:58 PM in response to shevamaharani

shevamaharani Said:

"School Wifi: Hello, Apple. I always have 'unable to join the network' every time I want to connect to my school wifi. I’ve done a network reset but still can’t connect to wifi. Please help me, what should I do?"

-------

Troubleshooting School WiFi:

Seems no more than a matter of access. When it comes to college, take this up with the Web Master, as they are the one who manages the school's network. To find out who this is, look in the catalogue, or contact the Registrar.

School Wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.