2021 MacBook Pro M1 screens are cracking

Anyone else? Seems like a lot of ppl are experiencing the random cracking of screens on the 2021 m1 MacBook Pro. I bought this computer about 8 months ago have taken immaculate care and I came home to this crack in the bottom left corner. Another mystery is why Apple keeps deleting my posts about this?! It’s clear there is a defect in this model as thousands of people have had the same experience. I really hope a recall happens soon and Apple is accountable.

MacBook Pro 14″

Posted on Aug 20, 2023 11:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2023 11:21 PM

Hi,

You'd better take your MacBook Pro to your local retail Apple Store, Genius Bar or Apple Authorized Service Provider to replace LCD panel before one year limited warranty is expired even if it's not covered by the warranty.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Find Locations

Mac Repair & Service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2023 11:21 PM in response to Kawtsi

Hi,

You'd better take your MacBook Pro to your local retail Apple Store, Genius Bar or Apple Authorized Service Provider to replace LCD panel before one year limited warranty is expired even if it's not covered by the warranty.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Find Locations

Mac Repair & Service - Apple Support

2021 MacBook Pro M1 screens are cracking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.