You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Challenges Faced with Disabled Apple ID After Incurring Charges on Linked Card: Seeking Assistance from Pakistan

Greetings, I am writing to you from Pakistan. Two years ago, I purchased a new iPad Pro and linked my sister's card to it. Subsequently, I acquired a few applications using her card. Although she initially permitted me to use her card, these applications started incurring monthly charges. After a span of time, she discovered that these charges had accumulated significantly. As a result, she raised a complaint or took some action, which led to my ID being disabled. At present, I wish to update those applications, but I encounter an error message stating, "Your ID has been disabled in iTunes and the App Store." When I attempt to contact Apple for assistance, I am directed to call the number "0080001001." I am situated in Pakistan and I am unsure of how to initiate a call to this number. Regrettably, there seems to be no alternative communication option such as chat available. I have been grappling with this issue for approximately a year now. I would greatly appreciate your guidance on how to proceed. Thank you.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Aug 21, 2023 12:17 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2023 12:31 AM

There is something wrong with your account that cannot be fixed on your end. See this link on how to contact apple support in your region

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

Challenges Faced with Disabled Apple ID After Incurring Charges on Linked Card: Seeking Assistance from Pakistan

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.