Blue Subscription From X / Twitter Never Received

I could really use some help and insight here as to how to navigate both Apple's and X's Support in an attempt to simply have my $114.99 returned to my "Apple Card." -- Here's my story. On July 25th 2023 I purchased a "Blue" Subscription to "X" on my Apple Card for $114.99. As of today, August 21st 2023 I have not received this subscription. I requested a full refund from "Apple" which they declined. I protested. Apple still declined without explanation and listed the the "X" App Subscription as Non-Refundable. So I began to complain to "X" / "Twitter" -- "X" keeps telling me to contact "Apple Support" for a full refund. So I do... and as of today I still have not received my the "Blue Subscription" which I paid Apple OS for. Bottomline I'm out $114.99 which I paid Apple in good-faith to provide a product which was never delivered on by either party. -- This is a copy of the letter I received from "X" today, August 21st, 2023: TWITTER CASE 0337546001 Paid Features Support [ref:_00DA0K0A8._500w2mspBF:ref] Email from Twitter Support Reads: -- Hello, Thanks for reaching out. We see that you have purchased your subscription through Apple and recommend that you contact Apple Support to request a refund. Thanks, Jay, Paid Features Support

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Aug 21, 2023 3:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2023 12:53 PM

I’m glad you’re on the right path now. I hope everything works out for you.

In all honesty, I think this is an isolated incident. I’m on multiple Reddit and Facebook groups and yours is the first report of this happening.

I suspect it’s a Twitter issue and they’re just denying all refunds. Musk just recently stated Twitter (X) might fail. Companies getting ready to file bankruptcy usually stall/deny refunds that are due. Just my experience.

Similar questions

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2023 12:53 PM in response to dmsauers

I’m glad you’re on the right path now. I hope everything works out for you.

In all honesty, I think this is an isolated incident. I’m on multiple Reddit and Facebook groups and yours is the first report of this happening.

I suspect it’s a Twitter issue and they’re just denying all refunds. Musk just recently stated Twitter (X) might fail. Companies getting ready to file bankruptcy usually stall/deny refunds that are due. Just my experience.

Aug 22, 2023 9:40 AM in response to Jeff Donald

I do want Blue - however after a week of not receiving confirmation I began to question - why I have no received what I paid for - it felt fraudulent. Another week past and still no subscription. So I contact both Apple and X. Apple said all I could do is ask for a refund to my Apple Card. X said they knew there was an issue (maybe internally). I requested a refund from Apple. They declined twice. I contacted Apple Support. They sent me to aa Apple Billing Supervisor. The ABS said her hands were tied and Apple WOULD NOT be making a refund. They already forwarded my $114.95 to X. Now as of yesterday X sent me the following from Twitter support. So in good faith I paid for a product via Apple OS in full... only to not have the order fulfilled. And neither party... Apple or X is refusing to refund my $114.95. In short this a-typical is theft. I am wondering if this has happened to any else. It's now been 29 days and no subscription. Here's the Twitter Support Letter received yesterday: -- Hello, Thanks for reaching out. We see that you have purchased your subscription through Apple and recommend that you contact Apple Support to request a refund. Thanks, Jay, Paid Features Support -- Neither Apple nor X/Twitter is taking responsibility in this matter.

Blue Subscription From X / Twitter Never Received

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.