Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

iCloud update overcharge

I have updated my iCloud several times. I pay the 9.99 fee and I keep getting charged the other iCloud fee also $2.99 and $ 3.99. How do I get this fixed?

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Aug 21, 2023 3:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2023 3:26 PM

If I understand correctly, you have received 3x invoice from Apple for your iCloud+ plan.

Do you use multiple Apple ID?

Please check -> Go to -> Settings -> your name -> iCloud -> if you see 50 GB (or 200 GB or 2 TB) then you have an iCloud subscription.

If you have an iCloud subscription, you will receive a monthly bill from Apple, check your email box.

You pay monthly for iCloud storage.

Check all three invoices, check the Apple ID on the invoice, the Order ID & the Document No.

Then scroll down & see:

👉 If you have any questions about your bill, contact support. This email confirms payment for the iCloud+ plan listed above. You will be billed each plan period until you cancel by downgrading to the free storage plan from your iOS device, Mac or PC.

You may contact Apple for a full refund within 15 days of a monthly subscription upgrade or within 45 days of a yearly payment. Partial refunds are available where required by law.

If you still need help, get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2023 3:26 PM in response to SandyRedding

If I understand correctly, you have received 3x invoice from Apple for your iCloud+ plan.

Do you use multiple Apple ID?

Please check -> Go to -> Settings -> your name -> iCloud -> if you see 50 GB (or 200 GB or 2 TB) then you have an iCloud subscription.

If you have an iCloud subscription, you will receive a monthly bill from Apple, check your email box.

You pay monthly for iCloud storage.

Check all three invoices, check the Apple ID on the invoice, the Order ID & the Document No.

Then scroll down & see:

👉 If you have any questions about your bill, contact support. This email confirms payment for the iCloud+ plan listed above. You will be billed each plan period until you cancel by downgrading to the free storage plan from your iOS device, Mac or PC.

You may contact Apple for a full refund within 15 days of a monthly subscription upgrade or within 45 days of a yearly payment. Partial refunds are available where required by law.

If you still need help, get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance.

iCloud update overcharge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.