Why am I being charged 0.99 extra for iCloud storage?

I upgraded from 0.99 storage to the 2.99 like 2 years ago, and i randomly get 0.99 charge even though i don’t have that storage anymore. i only have the 2.99 so why am i also getting charged with the 0.99 one as well. these charges have been consistent now.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Jun 25, 2024 5:34 AM

2 replies

Jun 25, 2024 8:22 AM in response to blazzinlegend

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help. See: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Jun 25, 2024 9:21 PM in response to blazzinlegend

blazzinlegend Said:

"Why am I being charged 0.99 extra for iCloud storage?: I upgraded from 0.99 storage to the 2.99 like 2 years ago, and i randomly get 0.99 charge even though i don’t have that storage anymore. i only have the 2.99 so why am i also getting charged with the 0.99 one as well. these charges have been consistent now."

-------

If Getting Unknown Charges:

Verify if you have an iCloud Subscription: View or Cancel App Subscriptions on iPhone - Apple Support

Why am I being charged 0.99 extra for iCloud storage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.