Recover permanently deleted photos

My photos deleted from my iCloud and they aren’t in recently deleted. I need them back please help.

iPhone 11

Posted on Aug 21, 2023 6:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2023 6:15 PM

If you did not delete these photos, and are struggling to find them, and to learn what happened to them…

Do the photos show when you log into iCloud.com and check your photos there?

If so, force-restart your iPhone, and check again, and confirm you are logged into your iCloud using your Apple ID, and that iCloud Photos is enabled within your iPhone iCloud settings.

It is also possible that your device or your Apple ID was compromised, and somebody else (with access to your device and its passcode, or to your Apple ID and password) permanently deleted the photos.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2023 6:15 PM in response to denisse104

If you did not delete these photos, and are struggling to find them, and to learn what happened to them…

Do the photos show when you log into iCloud.com and check your photos there?

If so, force-restart your iPhone, and check again, and confirm you are logged into your iCloud using your Apple ID, and that iCloud Photos is enabled within your iPhone iCloud settings.

It is also possible that your device or your Apple ID was compromised, and somebody else (with access to your device and its passcode, or to your Apple ID and password) permanently deleted the photos.

Recover permanently deleted photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.