Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

How can I add my shared albums on my phone to my iCloud account?

I’d like to upload my shared albums on my phone to my iCloud account.

how can I do this from my phone?

iPhone 5s, iOS 11

Posted on Aug 22, 2023 6:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 9:10 AM

See the article Set up Shared Albums in iCloud on all your devices - Apple Support

Set up Shared Albums on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

1. On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos.
  2. Scroll down, then turn on Shared Albums.
  3. To view shared albums on your device, open the Photos app. In the Albums tab, scroll to the Shared Albums section.

For more information on how to use Shared Albums on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, see any of the following:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2023 9:10 AM in response to Jenzi19

See the article Set up Shared Albums in iCloud on all your devices - Apple Support

Set up Shared Albums on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

1. On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos.
  2. Scroll down, then turn on Shared Albums.
  3. To view shared albums on your device, open the Photos app. In the Albums tab, scroll to the Shared Albums section.

For more information on how to use Shared Albums on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, see any of the following:

How can I add my shared albums on my phone to my iCloud account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.