wont let me download anything

When i try to redownload instagram it takes me to a section that says” add payment” but i haven’t purchased anything from instagram or for instagram

Posted on Aug 22, 2023 6:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2023 6:23 PM

lalala140 Said:

"wont let me download anything: When i try to redownload instagram it takes me to a section that says' add payment' but i haven’t purchased anything from instagram or for instagram "

-------

About Methods of Payment:

At One Least Method of Payment:

You need at least one Method of Payment assisted to your account. This is because even free apps have the option to purchase items from within them. So, you would be able to download anything, until a Method of Payment is added. So, consider adding one: Add a Payment Method to your Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2023 6:23 PM in response to lalala140

lalala140 Said:

"wont let me download anything: When i try to redownload instagram it takes me to a section that says' add payment' but i haven’t purchased anything from instagram or for instagram "

-------

About Methods of Payment:

At One Least Method of Payment:

You need at least one Method of Payment assisted to your account. This is because even free apps have the option to purchase items from within them. So, you would be able to download anything, until a Method of Payment is added. So, consider adding one: Add a Payment Method to your Apple ID - Apple Support

wont let me download anything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.