iCloud App is NOT Working in Outlook 365

iCloud PC app is not working in Outlook 365.

I am having this problem on TWO COMPUTERS. First, it has been like this for months on my older PC, which was a Windows 11 64-bit setup with Outlook for Office 365 installed.

I just built a new PC, top of the line parts, installed Outlook 365, and then the iCloud App. I signed in to the iCloud app with my Apple ID and selected to sync mail, contacts, and calendar, and NOTHING shows up in my Outlook.

I have gone through ALL the trouble shooting steps, uninstalling and reinstalling office, uninstalling and reinstalling iCloud App, signing out and back in to the iCloud App (including a reboot after signing out, while Outlook was closed).

I have also double checked the Add-ins in Outlook and iCloud shows UP as ACTIVE. And on the COM Add-ins it IS checked.

HELP!

Windows

Posted on Aug 23, 2023 9:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2023 5:50 PM

Okay, I spent hours on the phone with both Apple and Microsoft, and no one could figure out the issue.

After a lot of google searching, I found TWO solutions. One guy spoke with three people from Microsoft and the last one figured out that it was a registry issue, which he went in and fixed so fast, the guy was not able to keep up with or see what he did.

I found another reference to a corrupt registry issue and a solution, but I have not tried that yet.

The OTHER solution, oddly enough, is to uninstall iCloud, reboot, and then download and install a very OLD version of iCloud 7.20.0.17. You have to google search and you can find several sites that have it available.

I installed that, rebooted Windows AGAIN, and it worked. I can now access all of my Calendars and Contacts.

Similar questions

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 26, 2023 5:50 PM in response to Christian_Huls

Okay, I spent hours on the phone with both Apple and Microsoft, and no one could figure out the issue.

After a lot of google searching, I found TWO solutions. One guy spoke with three people from Microsoft and the last one figured out that it was a registry issue, which he went in and fixed so fast, the guy was not able to keep up with or see what he did.

I found another reference to a corrupt registry issue and a solution, but I have not tried that yet.

The OTHER solution, oddly enough, is to uninstall iCloud, reboot, and then download and install a very OLD version of iCloud 7.20.0.17. You have to google search and you can find several sites that have it available.

I installed that, rebooted Windows AGAIN, and it worked. I can now access all of my Calendars and Contacts.

Aug 26, 2023 4:24 AM in response to Christian_Huls

I'm also experiencing this issue. Brand new Windows 11 install, together with Outlook (Office 365). Tried multiple attempts similar to Christian above, but without any success.

Have previously had iCloud calendar working for many years on a Windows 10 installation, so don't know whether this is something specific to Win 11...?

Very frustrating as I primarily use iCloud calendar because it syncs well across multiple devices.

Any suggestions???

iCloud App is NOT Working in Outlook 365

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.