iPhone System Diagnostics Issue

I am trying to run a diagnostics check on my iPhone 14 Pro. Mainly I just want to explore this feature and get familiar with what the systems check looks like. Once booted into systems diagnostic mode I am prompted to connect to wifi and then once connected I get a message that says "Get support and repair for your apple products - Visit www.apple.com/support" and below that there is a button to exit and another icon with the I in a circle that leads to a the devices serial number. How come I can't run a diagnostic on the device myself, am I missing something?

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 23, 2023 1:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2023 12:01 PM

Hello stiletile,

To run diagnostics on your iPhone, and have results provided on what is found, you'll need to work with Apple Support directly. There isn't a way to run diagnostics on your iPhone yourself since the information is submitted to Apple. Read more here: Share analytics, diagnostics, and usage information with Apple

If you have a concern about your iPhone, we'd recommend you reach out to the Apple Support team to discuss your question about running a diagnostics test. You can reach them here: Get Support

You can also find the support phone number for your region at this link: Contact Apple for support and service

Warm regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 24, 2023 12:01 PM in response to stiletile

Hello stiletile,

To run diagnostics on your iPhone, and have results provided on what is found, you'll need to work with Apple Support directly. There isn't a way to run diagnostics on your iPhone yourself since the information is submitted to Apple. Read more here: Share analytics, diagnostics, and usage information with Apple

If you have a concern about your iPhone, we'd recommend you reach out to the Apple Support team to discuss your question about running a diagnostics test. You can reach them here: Get Support

You can also find the support phone number for your region at this link: Contact Apple for support and service

Warm regards.

iPhone System Diagnostics Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.