Recovering an Apple ID

I’m trying to recover an Apple ID for more than a month.

I open a process with support, get a case number, and them notified that I will get recovery details in 2 weeks.

im checking 2 days later on iForgot and my matter is gone!

This happened already for 3 times.

Important to say - I’m missing my password, my credit card (stolen) and my only device (an iPad) is locked.

no real help from apple.

any ideas?

Posted on Aug 24, 2023 10:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2023 10:27 AM

For information about how to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password, click here --> How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

"Check the status of your request

At any time, you can see how long it will be until your account is ready for recovery, or when more information will be available. Just go to https://iforgot.apple.com and enter your Apple ID."

When the wait period is over, Apple sends you a text or automated phone call with instructions to regain access to your account. Follow the instructions to immediately regain access to your Apple ID.

This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues. ➞ Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 24, 2023 10:27 AM in response to yaron243

For information about how to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password, click here --> How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

"Check the status of your request

At any time, you can see how long it will be until your account is ready for recovery, or when more information will be available. Just go to https://iforgot.apple.com and enter your Apple ID."

When the wait period is over, Apple sends you a text or automated phone call with instructions to regain access to your account. Follow the instructions to immediately regain access to your Apple ID.

This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues. ➞ Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Recovering an Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.