How do I contact Apple support and speak to an actual person?

I need help recovering an Apple ID without the recovery phone number and email address, is this even possible? My son had his phone stolen and he doesn't remember any of his details and the recovery number is saying its incorrect.

iPhone 12

Posted on Jun 21, 2023 6:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2023 7:20 AM

these are the ways I know of to contact them

Get Support (apple.com)

And or

Contact - Official Apple

Support

And or

Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

Or

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple

Support Options - Apple

6 replies

Jun 21, 2023 6:55 AM in response to L_bernard28

If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery (go to this document: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

"This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues." --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support I suspect if you call them they will just have you do account recovery.

Jun 21, 2023 7:34 AM in response to L_bernard28

I tried researching that and it seems that Apple has different menus depending upon your location (I note the article itself does not present a clear pathway either which also indicates that maybe there isn't a single one). All I can advise it that you should be seeing buttons for other options that eventually lead you to an account recovery request. If in the end you cannot find one then call Apple using the number you need from the list.

How do I contact Apple support and speak to an actual person?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.