Deleting photos from iPhone without deleting from iCloud

I want to delete photos from my iPhone 14, but I'm terrified that I'll loose hundreds of photos and videos of my grandkids. How can I start fresh on my phone while still being able to access the pictures in iCloud?

Thank you!

Windows

Posted on Aug 24, 2023 5:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2023 6:03 PM

Katoma Said:

"Deleting photos from iPhone without deleting from iCloud: I want to delete photos from my iPhone 14, but I'm terrified that I'll loose hundreds of photos and videos of my grandkids. How can I start fresh on my phone while still being able to access the pictures in iCloud? Thank you!"

-------

Transfer these Photos:

You need to extract these photos from your iPhone to another storage location --preferably to a Mac or a PC.

Go Here: Transfer Photos and Videos from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 24, 2023 6:03 PM in response to Katoma

Katoma Said:

"Deleting photos from iPhone without deleting from iCloud: I want to delete photos from my iPhone 14, but I'm terrified that I'll loose hundreds of photos and videos of my grandkids. How can I start fresh on my phone while still being able to access the pictures in iCloud? Thank you!"

-------

Transfer these Photos:

You need to extract these photos from your iPhone to another storage location --preferably to a Mac or a PC.

Go Here: Transfer Photos and Videos from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC - Apple Support

Deleting photos from iPhone without deleting from iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.